Wednesday, October 10, 2007

iHCPL : Son of Week 5: #10 Play around with Image Generators

I tried out the Avatars from Yahoo a few months ago and did'nt find anything that was my size. All the avatars were young and thin where as I am both calorically and chronologically gifted. And the styles were far too trendy for any day except casual Friday.

I am happy to report that things have improved. This time when I looked I found that I could get grey hair and a suit to match! I was still looking way too svelte. I guess my avatar will have to stay home when I go to Weight Watchers.

There were also inside and outside the library backgrounds so I could feel right at home. However, I felt he looked more dashing in more exotic locales. Such as:



My only remaining concern is it keeps blinking at me. Does anyone know where to get eye drops in cyberspace?



Yahoo! Avatars

No comments: